Saturday 7 December 2013

Surprise!

Hello Littl’uns!
Surprise! I’m still here!
I warned you I might disappear a little, but I’m not sure even I quite realised how much this placement would take over my life.
I have one week left now, and as much as I love teaching, I sure am looking forward to the end. Whoever said teaching was easy needs a serious reality check! I wake up at ten to seven, get ready, get to school, prep lessons, teach all day, mark, assess, try to keep on top of uni work, plan for the next week…it never ends! Before I know it, it’s bed time, another day with no dinner has gone by, and still I have tons to do. The job of a teacher is never done.
Don’t let this fool you though. I love it! Seeing the children progress over these weeks has been incredible, and I’m going to miss it so much! I’m just ready for a bubble bath and a Christmas dinner now! :)
I actually finally had some time to relax last night, I went to see Ghost the Musical! But more about that next week. For now I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t abandoned you forever.
All my love,
Kristi.

P.s. check out my new hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...