Friday 14 March 2014

Judging A Book By Its Cover.



So I saw this post on Tumblr, and I just loved it so much I felt I had to share it with you. Furthermore, it links quite nicely to my latest video – so let’s have a little chat about it, shall we? ^_^

Really it’s the age old “Don’t judge a book by its cover” scenario. A book is so much more than its appearance – though I can’t say an attractive cover doesn’t draw me in to find out more about it by reading the blurb. Just like in society how often, people will make their first judgements based on looks, and then decide “yeah, I’d like to make an effort to get to know that person a little more”.
I can’t help but think, however, about all the great stories I’m missing by only picking up those books that catch my eye.

In this image, you find out a bit about the story and then decide whether it’s something that you’d be interested in finding more about. Your choices are broadened, and I can only assume you’d find some hidden treasures.

If only society worked that way. If only people got the time of day to present who they were before being turned away automatically based on appearance.

Here’s my video for this week guys, I hope you enjoy it.


Lots of love,
Kristi <3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...