Sunday 27 April 2014

100 Happy Days.

So I recently made a video (see the bottom of this post) entitled "Live for Now". In it I basically explained how you shouldn't eve forget to enjoy the moment you are in right now, as opposed to dwelling on the past or living in the future. I received a comment on that video asking if I'd heard of the "100 Happy Days" project. I had, of course, it's everywhere on the internet lately, I'd be crazy to have missed it - but I never really looked into it. This comment made me decide to have a quick look - and I loved what I saw!

Every single day you post a picture of 1 thing that made you happy. This could be something as tiny as a delicious meal, or as grand as holding a new family member in your arms for the first time. I just think this is such a wonderful idea and I am excited to start it! I'll be posting a blog post every now and again with updates on how I am doing with this project, but let's start here today....

100 Happy Days - Day 1

So we're starting fairly simple. Today I cleared up and got my chores done. I don't know about you, but when I clear up, I automatically feel like I've also cleared up my head, and organised all my thoughts. :)

I'm super excited to continue with this project, and strongly urge anyone else who would like to to also join in ^_^.

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Lots of love,
Kristi <3

P.s. Here's that video I mentioned..



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...