Sunday 8 June 2014

May Favourites!

Hello Littl’uns!
It’s time to look over the things I’ve loved in May! I've had to take out the food category purely because there's been nothing new or exciting this month.
Beauty.
Primark. £1.50 for four.
I’m not sure whether this should go under the “beauty” category or not, but I’m going to put it here anyway. I bought four midirings from Primark – I love them! I’ve wanted a midiring for ages, and they are just so absolutely gorgeous. :)

Tv/Film.
Now this isn't really TV or film, however it is sort of related...sort of. Minecraft! I've been playing Minecraft with Paul on the PS3 this month and I'm so obsessed it's unreal! (Spoiler alert: Yesterday we defeated the EnderDragon - yay!)

Music.
Here's some YouTube covers and originals I've loved this month!
Over-Analytical - Ciel Tatoyan: Clickyy.
Candles - Natalie Langley: Clickyy.
Winter - Kina Grannis: Clickyy.
Sloppy Seconds (Cover) - OnMyWayToHogwarts: Clickyy.
Human (Cover) - Austin and Kurt Schneider: Clickyy.
I Fucking Love Science (cover) - Margot Vandersmissen: Clickyy.

Internet.
I've been loving the MrMr channel on YouTube. Brett and Ray are a married couple doing day in the life vlogs which are just absolutely excellent! I especially love their pro vs con series they do on their channel. Check this one out for a taster, it had me in stitches!


Random.
It was my cousin's wedding this month! It was such a lovely day. Warm and sunny. I danced all night long! ^_^ Here's a picture of me with my brother and his girlfriend at the wedding :). Can you tell my brother was forced into this? ;)

Lots of love,
Kristi.
<3


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...